Bihar: 5 year old Child dies after falling into hot midday meal tub | वनइंडिया हिंदी

A 5 year-old child died after he fell into a hot cooking pot in which pulse was being prepared as part of midday meal at an school at Patna district. Shockingly, the child’s body was disposed of without a post mortem. Khusrupur block education officer Rakesh Prasad Singh said the child, Guddu Kumar, son of school cook Shiela Devi, was initially rushed to a primary health centre from where he was shifted to Nalanda Medical College and Hospital where he succumbed to his burn injuries. Watch this video for more details.

बिहार के सरकारी स्कूलों से लगातार लापरवाही की बातें सामने आती रहती हैं| कई बार मिड डे मिल को लेकर बड़ी घटनाएं भी हो चुकी हैं, लेकिन स्कूल के साथ शिक्षा विभाग भी संभलने का नाम नहीं लेते हैं| ऐसी ही एक घटना राजधानी पटना से सटे खुशरुपुर प्रखंड के सरकारी स्कूल में हुई है, जिसके बारे में जानकर आपकी रूह कांप जायेगी| जानकारी के मुताबिक मिड डे मिल के लिए बन रही दाल में गिरकर एक मासूम की मौत हो गयी है| पूरी जानकारी के लिए देखें ये वीडियो |

Be Sociable, Share!